Terms + Conditions
All bookings at The BarDew Valley Inn are subject to these Terms.
We accept the following methods of payment: credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and debit cards.
When a reservation is booked, 100% of the total amount of the stay will be charged to the credit card provided. Any additional packages will also be charged to the credit card provided when a reservation is booked.
All outstanding charges will be charged to the credit card upon check-out.
4. Cancellation Policy and No Shows (Updated)
We charge your credit card for your stay at the time the reservation is made
- We require 72 hours prior notice for all cancellations
- If you must cancel your reservation due to inclement weather or any other reason, your balance will be charged and you will be issued a BarDew Valley Inn gift certificate for the full amount of your reservation (valid for 6 months)
5. Check-in/ Check-out
Check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm on the day of arrival. Please call for early check-in.
In the interest of security, and to verify identity, guests are asked to present photo ID upon check-in. The person checking in must be eighteen years of age or older.
Check-out time is 11:00 am on the day of departure. Late check-out may be requested and will be subject to availability. Arrangements for late check-outs must be made in advance. No refunds for early departures or no-shows. You will be charged an additional night stay if you have not vacated your room by 11:00 AM.
6. Occupancy/Guest Stay
Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by The BarDew Valley Inn (2 person maximum). Please contact us if you have any questions. We do not provide or have available extra beds. A $50 charge will be applied for an additional person payable upon arrival.
7. Reservation Resale
Anti-scalping policy: We do not permit our rooms to be booked by third parties and resold. We reserve the right to cancel any reservations that are made by such groups.
The pet lodging fee is $25 per pet per day. Cats and dogs only. We cannot accommodate other animals.
- You may have no more than two pets per room.
- Out of consideration of other guests, pets must be quiet in the room and on a leash when outside.
- Pets are not allowed in or on the beds or furniture. If pet hair is found on the sheets, duvet, pillow cases, or furniture cushions there will be a minimum $100 cleaning charge added to your bill.
- Pets are not permitted in the dining room or kitchen area.
- Dogs must be securely crated when left alone in your room or removed from the room.
- Cats are required to be in pet carriers at night
- If your pet has any "accidents" in the room, please contact us at 918-397-2404.
- A cell phone number must be provided in case your pet is disturbing other guests while you are away from your room.
- Guests are required to pick up behind their pets. We provide bags and disposal bins.
BarDew Valley Inn is privately owned and will not be responsible for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind. Damages incurred during your stay to furnishings, bedding, linens, towels, rugs, etc. will be charged to your credit card on file. Management determines the charges which are non-negotiable and might vary depending on the actions taken to repair or replace the item(s).
All rooms are non-smoking and non-vaping. Smoking & vaping areas are allowed outside on the patios only. Guests who smoke or vape in any indoor area of the Inn including the bathroom will be charged an extra fee (up to $150) to clean and repair the room. Please be considerate of all other guests while smoking in allowed areas.
BarDew Valley Inn is regarded as a quiet escape and romantic getaway for most of our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment. We do allow children to stay Sunday through Thursday, and ask that all guest let us know in advance if there will be children staying with you. We do provide extra beds in the rooms to accommodate children. For your safety and the safety of your children, it's important to remember that we have a large pond on the property.
11. Outside Guests
No outside guests are allowed on the property after 11:00 PM unless a group has secured the entire Inn for their getaway. This is strictly enforced.
12. Gift Certificates
Thank you for purchasing a gift certificate from us! Choose 1, 2, or 3 nights and your guests will be able to call and choose their favorite room and dates of travel.* You will receive the gift certificate in the mail at the address you provide at check-out. We appreciate your business!
*Reservations need to be made within 6 months of the date of purchase.